What's new

SILVER COIN FROM THE CHINESE CAMP

Conito@55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
6,116
Golden Thread
1
Location
Carson City Nv
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Xp Deus2
It's amazing how much that place has given me. Today I went out to search around that old campsite. I wanted to try out the new elliptical coil for the Deus, and honestly, it really surprised me.
20260627_113040.webp
20260627_104001.webp
20260627_074645.webp
20260627_093457.webp
20260627_164017.webp
20260627_164044.webp
 
Upvote 29
It's amazing how much that place has given me. Today I went out to search around that old campsite. I wanted to try out the new elliptical coil for the Deus, and honestly, it really surprised me.
View attachment 2258126View attachment 2258127View attachment 2258128View attachment 2258129View attachment 2258130View attachment 2258131
Congratulations on the Masonic Templar badge.
There might be maker's name like
The C.G. Braxmar Co., M.C. Lilley & Co., or Irons & Russell.
The dime cleaned up well
 
Congratulations on the Masonic Templar badge.
There might be maker's name like
The C.G. Braxmar Co., M.C. Lilley & Co., or Irons & Russell.
The dime cleaned up well
When I found it, I thought it was just part of some old oil lamp. But thanks for telling me—now I know it's a badge. 😀
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom