What's new

One Box Halves Good One Box Skunk

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got my 2 boxes after the vault girl returned from vacation. First box was nice 11 40%, 2 90%, one Sunoco Gerald Ford Token, one Guatemala quaral (2nd one I got in last 3 months) and a NETHERLANDS EAST INDIES 1945-P 2 1/2 CENT Piece. Not a bad day!
 

Attachments

  • treasure 275.webp
    treasure 275.webp
    287.8 KB · Views: 267
Upvote 0
great finds! :icon_thumright:
i like the 2 1/2 cent piece. never got one of these
 
I think the Guatemalan coin is a quetzal, not a quaral, although I could be mistaken. I thought that some of their currency had the same name as a bird.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
I think you are correct, the writing is really tiny.
 
2 1/2 cent piece? What a weird denomination! Neat find and more silver for the pile! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom