solariscool Full Member Joined Dec 21, 2007 Messages 129 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 29, 2008 #1 I was bored this afternoon so I went and grabbed a box of dimes. Cant complain about the results. '53, '56, '59 Canadian. Upvote 0
I was bored this afternoon so I went and grabbed a box of dimes. Cant complain about the results. '53, '56, '59 Canadian.
P phillips24 Jr. Member Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Aug 29, 2008 #2 Nice finds....silver is silver is silver.
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Aug 29, 2008 #3 Nice goin! Good average. I scored a Merc and 2 Roose from about $500 in hand rolls, so ya beat me. Got 10 boxes comin next week. AMC
Nice goin! Good average. I scored a Merc and 2 Roose from about $500 in hand rolls, so ya beat me. Got 10 boxes comin next week. AMC
solariscool Full Member Joined Dec 21, 2007 Messages 129 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 29, 2008 Thread Owner #4 Previous to today the last few dime boxes I had picked up were all skunks. I was pleased with todays results. Have a couple boxes of pennies to get working on but they can wait for the weekend.
Previous to today the last few dime boxes I had picked up were all skunks. I was pleased with todays results. Have a couple boxes of pennies to get working on but they can wait for the weekend.
BBcardsRI Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,256 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Aug 29, 2008 #5 Yea... I've gotten 1 silver waffer out of my last 4-5 boxes, so I'll take three from one box anyday. ~Dave
Yea... I've gotten 1 silver waffer out of my last 4-5 boxes, so I'll take three from one box anyday. ~Dave