One box of each denomination

festiva_ford

Oct 22, 2010
Ltrain said:
Quarters - Skunk... except one strangely prooflike state quarter with a D mintmark. Kansas, IIRC, and it was reflecting readable print from 5 inches or so. Keeper, as far as I'm concerned.

Dimes - 4 Roosies

Nickels - 2 war nicks, 3 Canadians, and about a roll of pre-60's.

Cents - For tomorrow while I'm at work.
Don't forget halves

OP
OP
Ltrain

Ltrain

Sep 13, 2010
$ilver$urfer said:
LOL, I wish I had your job!!! :D

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

No you don't, lol. :(

Halves, there were no halves available. I have 6 boxes coming in at two separate banks on Tuesday, along with $31.50 loose at another bank.

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ltrain said:
$ilver$urfer said:
LOL, I wish I had your job!!! :D

HH,

No you don't, lol. :(

Halves, there were no halves available. I have 6 boxes coming in at two separate banks on Tuesday, along with $31.50 loose at another bank.

It'll be a big silver week for you my friend!!! :hello2:

HH,

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
So since you don't wish we had your job.. well do you care to divulge slightly what sort of work you do?
I'd love to be able to like monitor phones or whatever and be allowed to do whatever I wanted when no one was calling, etc.
I mean to be able to make money while making money to make more money?
SCORE! Spill the beans, are you a tasmanian stripper or what on call?

OP
OP
Ltrain

Ltrain

Sep 13, 2010
FiresEye said:
So since you don't wish we had your job.. well do you care to divulge slightly what sort of work you do?
I'd love to be able to like monitor phones or whatever and be allowed to do whatever I wanted when no one was calling, etc.
I mean to be able to make money while making money to make more money?
SCORE! Spill the beans, are you a tasmanian stripper or what on call?

I manage a retail store for a cellular telecommunications company. Business has been slow as of late and I'd say there's approximately a 75% chance our store closes I get laid off after Christmas.

I'd much prefer to be an accountant/CPA or even just a mail monkey in some big office building... I don't get paid jack as it is especially since my hours were cut from 38 to 25 a week.

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
Ah, I work at a restuarant 3 hours in the morning and an office for 3 hours in the evening.. Which is not many hours either, just enough to get by, but I have some college expenses coming up, so I need to work as many as I can get. The new year hopefully brings you a new job with enough time to cover costs.

Well, search on!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions