What's new

one box

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
marked CWI #46 Inspected July 30 2008

1-52 Benny
1-65
3-67
1-68
1-69

and what appears to be a magicians coin. sounds hollow and I can see a seam around the edge of the face side. I'm off to scroll thru a few pages here to find how to open it....

I'll take it!

4 boxes tomorrow!
 
Upvote 0
markmopar said:
and what appears to be a magicians coin. sounds hollow and I can see a seam around the edge of the face side. I'm off to scroll thru a few pages here to find how to open it....


Put the coin in a thick, durable heavy plastic jar or durable glass jar and shake the crap out of it. It might take 30 seconds or 3 minutes, depending on the coin.

Once you close the coin back together it will require the same to open it each time.

I have found some of these coins I cannot open this way though, and it requires "heavy equipment", such as metal cutters, etc. to open. This way ruins the coin but will satisfy your curiousity about what's inside.

Jim
 
I would like to have that happen every now and then. I thinkn there are lots of CRH's around here.
 
jim4silver said:
Put the coin in a thick, durable heavy plastic jar or durable glass jar and shake the crap out of it. It might take 30 seconds or 3 minutes, depending on the coin.


Jim

Thanks, i got it. it has the mexican coin on the inside.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom