6 68MUDSTUD Jr. Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 68 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 13, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Hey guys, I seem to remember a thread a couple months ago someone asked about this, but searched and couldn't find it. Has anyone found the significance? The app isn't letting me add a pic but the serial number is D 71653119'C Attachments ForumRunner_20130813_142807.webp 30.5 KB · Views: 279 ForumRunner_20130813_142919.webp 32.4 KB · Views: 232
Hey guys, I seem to remember a thread a couple months ago someone asked about this, but searched and couldn't find it. Has anyone found the significance? The app isn't letting me add a pic but the serial number is D 71653119'C
6 68MUDSTUD Jr. Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 68 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 13, 2013 Thread Owner #2 I just got off the phone with the people that engrave and print bills and they said it must be an error. Schweet!
I just got off the phone with the people that engrave and print bills and they said it must be an error. Schweet!