What's new

One down One to go

needle n haystack

Full Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
246
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, IL
Detector(s) used
Etrac / ctx 30/30
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got a silver today my first seated one more to reach my goal. My wife thinks that means the season is over................. she's so cute
 

Attachments

  • picture 004a.webp
    picture 004a.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 280
Congrats on an awesome looking seated!!!! They are hard to find in our area. I found a 1875 seated dime earlier this year, and have been hoping to find another seated coin ever since (came close on 2 occasions, with a quarter and a dime; both were 1892 Barbers :( ).
 
Congratulations on the seated and its a nice one!!
 
nice finds, i have yet to dig a seated.
 
Congrats to you finding a seated, your in a good spot to find more silver.
 
Nice one! welcome to the seated club :thumbsup: They don't come up too often, so enjoy it. I haven't found one this year, though last year I found a couple. The season is not over. You can hunt pretty much year round except for when the snow is too deep, if you know where to hunt....
 
Congrats on your first :icon_thumright:
 
Nice seated!!!! Haven't seen many of those come up this year. I still remember Soupie's seated though. Great finds.
 
Here's to many more! Go get 'em!

Congrats on clearing that seated barrier!
 
WOW !!! Nice condition , this year I have only 1 ( bad shaped ) . CONGR. !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom