What's new

Silver!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife just got this delivered today…. Her silversmithing isn’t as expensive as it was, this piece was only $83. Profit on this will be determined on how much time she spends on her craft.
image.webp

She used to buy more, but this’ll get her through for another month or two.
 
Nice! What is her craft? :dontknow:
 
Nice! What is her craft? :dontknow:
She is a silversmith. Has been for a dozen years. Her collection of tools is more impressive than mine. Most of the shit she has is both extremely expensive, and I have know idea how she uses them.
 
She is a silversmith. Has been for a dozen years. Her collection of tools is more impressive than mine. Most of the shit she has is both extremely expensive, and I have know idea how she uses them.
Can you show us some of her work? I’d love to learn that but I’m too old. Another rabbit hole I don’t have time to go down.
 
Can you show us some of her work? I’d love to learn that but I’m too old. Another rabbit hole I don’t have time to go down.
This is just a fraction of the work she’s done.
Her bigger “statement” pieces and intricate jewelry are on her IG @girlsinaboxjewelry.
IMG_0302.webp
IMG_0305.webp
IMG_0301.webp
IMG_0300.webp
 
There you go folks opposites do attract! (Just kidding)

Very talented artist and her pieces are certainly worthy of one of a kind.
I do recognize the Lapis in the first photo.
 
At the beginning in FL, she sold her jewelry at a couple of fancy shops in Ft. Myers, and also a few galleries. Also sold at art and jewelry shows. When we moved up here, she established a website that was linked to Etsy and IG. These days, she doesn’t work full time on her as much as she used to. Her jewelry is now sold exclusively through her display at her store in Accident, MD.
 
does she repurpose scrap silver? I have some table wear....
She has in the past, forks and spoons, but not in a while. She’s on a kick now of destroying my Mercs and Indian head cents. The other night she asked be how many Silver walking liberty dollars I have. Bitch, none.
 
She has in the past, forks and spoons, but not in a while. She’s on a kick now of destroying my Mercs and Indian head cents. The other night she asked be how many Silver walking liberty dollars I have. Bitch, none.
I hope that 18-S merc I sent you doesn’t end up jewelry!😳😁
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom