What's new

one gold, one silver...wish the one that was gold was silver and vise versa

Iskuli

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
792
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Well as you can see from the pics, If that silver were gold I would probably have some awesome diamonds to boot. I haven't had the diamonds tested yet. I have found that usually when I find 925 silver with diamonds they are CZ's. Not that I am complaining.....2 rings for my collection. woo-hoo!
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1807.webp
    DSCF1807.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 520
Upvote 0
I think that I've figured how you keep finding all those nice rings! You're Mding around a ring warehouse that keeps dropping rings while loading onto trucks/trains (whatever trans. mode)LOL. Keep adding to your count! D.D.
 
I haven't found a ring in a LONG time and never one as nice as yours.

Great finds!!
 
Thats awesome! Wish I could find rings like you guys do! :thumbsup:
 
Lady Rings: As always you have done a nice job with those teo new rings. Hope it is diamond for you.

SKD
We Dig Ohio
 
Would you quit it!

Im so jealous over here!

Surfin
 
Gold is gold congrats.....Sniper ;D
 
Beautiful rings! Congrat's on finding new rings for your collections!
Happy Hunting,
Kellyco Chick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom