What's new

One Hour & 90 Minutes at the Ball field

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,927
Reaction score
76,404
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One Hour & 90 Minutes at the Ball field

Ballfield.webp

Had the whole place to Myself Today,
nobody showed up.

My gas rebate $1.53

Picture 086.webp

Few pieces of Junque

Arrow tipPicture 050.webp TagPicture 061.webp

Pocket Knife
Picture 084.webpPicture 065.webp

Indy Car Picture 073.webp

1938 Wheat
1938.webp

and 1950's ?
federal association for epilepsy
"Rejected / accepted" Token

Picture 077.webpPicture 074.webp

Should look like this
$(KGrHqN,!l0E65Rhsgr)BOzsNfWmcg~~60_3.webp!CFw1jN!!mk~$(KGrHqUOKnIE1S-Uc-hYBNWE1dFUo!~~_3.webp
 
Upvote 0
Re: One Hour & 90 Minutes at the Ball field

your still going at it with his weather. how many hand warmers do you have on you..lol nice job
 
Re: One Hour & 90 Minutes at the Ball field

Nice finds! Very cool pocket knife. HH
 
Re: One Hour & 90 Minutes at the Ball field

texjim said:
your still going at it with his weather. how many hand warmers do you have on you..lol nice job

LOL First Hour was a Bit Nippy when the Cold Breeze Blew.

By 12:30 I was starting to Sweat.

Last 90 Minutes were Great weather wise.

WeaterBug is Calling for Snow Tuesday Night,
& Nothing higher then 30's for a week,
So Year may be over after today.

Half of me is saying Fairgrounds today
other half is pulling me to where
I got the 2 Center day before.
Guess I Go where my Truck takes me today. :laughing7:
 
Re: One Hour & 90 Minutes at the Ball field

MKnTenn said:
Nice finds! Very cool pocket knife. HH

Thanks !

there is something about Pocket Knives I Like finding.
Even the Rusty ones :D
 
Re: One Hour & 90 Minutes at the Ball field

Decent outing Jeff, but I have to ask, what is with the 1hr and 90 minutes?! :D wouldn't that just be 2hrs and 30 minutes? :laughing7:
 
Re: One Hour & 90 Minutes at the Ball field

djm of PA said:
Decent outing Jeff, but I have to ask, what is with the 1hr and 90 minutes?! :D wouldn't that just be 2hrs and 30 minutes? :laughing7:

You would be the one to notice :laughing9:

on the way home I Was figuring My time
& Post title, thought " yea one hour 90 " sounds good :laughing7:

was out for 210 Minutes today, but only Clad :tongue3:
Oh well, it did hit 58 degrees.
Snow showers Predicted tomorrow Night :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom