One Hour Beach Hunt

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone,

Finally got out and went to a local beach for an hour to swing my Garrett Infinium, Ah, so relaxing (wee-ooo). Found some clad, arcade token, silver ring and lots of trash. I am so happy just to detect, I’m considering trash (pull tabs, bottle caps…etc.) good targets. After detecting it started to snow again here in Southeastern Massachusetts…:dontknow:

Regards,

Upvote 4
Detecting should be relaxing Professor. Too many times we put pressure on ourselves to dig something really good when the real find is nature's beauty. HH, Q.

Ah but you found way more than some clad, a ring, and the trash. You found peace and tranquility. I know how it makes me feel when I'm out hunting, and I would imagine you feel the same.

Yes......hunting with the Garrett Infinium PI must give great depth on the wet salt beach or highly mineralized ground. Next time on the beach I see GOLD in your future. Good Luck.

HH
Bill

Give it time the treasure will come, I know several in your area that clean house.. The LS is a tuff cookie to catch onto, which coil are you using..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back