What's new

One hour session with the Deus

RossPeplow

Greenie
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
12
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a local park near my house that holds lots of bring and buy sales during the summer, so I knew there was going to be lots of modern coins but the only problem is the iron contamination is off the charts due to huge bonfires on bonfire night, its full of nails.

I tried to detect it with my old AT Pro with mixed results in the past.
But today I decided to go back with my Deus being as its so much better at dealing with iron and has much less of a problem with iron masking.

I was really happy with how the Deus performed and pulled out £9.60 spendable money and a 9k gold ring, not bad for one hour.

Definitely going to go back to see if I can break the £10 per hour barrier :)

Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 20.10.04.webp
 
Upvote 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom