R relics Tenderfoot Joined Mar 11, 2016 Messages 4 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2016 #1 I was walking back, done for the night, and decided to check around the base of a big oak tree since it was on the way. Not worth anything, but I was really excited when I first found this about 8" deep and it sure looked and felt like gold when I first pulled it! 100 Peso coin 1984 V. Carranza Upvote 14
I was walking back, done for the night, and decided to check around the base of a big oak tree since it was on the way. Not worth anything, but I was really excited when I first found this about 8" deep and it sure looked and felt like gold when I first pulled it! 100 Peso coin 1984 V. Carranza
Greastart Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2014 Messages 1,355 Reaction score 1,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Far North Corner of CA Detector(s) used AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot Excalibur II Primary Interest: Other Mar 15, 2016 #2 It's worth a whole lot more than nothing. If nothing else, it's worth the value of a life lesson. ALWAYS listen to that inner voice that offers guidance! Trust it and reap the rewards. Ignore it and well...........you'll never know.
It's worth a whole lot more than nothing. If nothing else, it's worth the value of a life lesson. ALWAYS listen to that inner voice that offers guidance! Trust it and reap the rewards. Ignore it and well...........you'll never know.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 16, 2016 #3 Nice find
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,695 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2016 #4 Still a beauty of a find to end a day.....Congrats!
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,835 Reaction score 8,377 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 16, 2016 #5 INTERESTING FIND AND SO DEEP!
R relics Tenderfoot Joined Mar 11, 2016 Messages 4 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2016 Thread Owner #6 Thanks! Ya, I was a little surprised as to how deep it was. Maybe some kid playing in the past buried treasure... I'll keep hunting, just got into detecting and think it is going to be a life long hobby for sure!
Thanks! Ya, I was a little surprised as to how deep it was. Maybe some kid playing in the past buried treasure... I'll keep hunting, just got into detecting and think it is going to be a life long hobby for sure!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 16, 2016 #7 Nice find, Congratualtions!