What's new

One more find from the coinstar

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's one more find...1943 steel penny...later I'll post some detector finds from around here in Seattle and a few from England...

Thanks again for looking :)
 

Attachments

  • 2020-04-05 22.56.08.webp
    2020-04-05 22.56.08.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 111
Nice, if it were a 43 copper your heart may have stopped!
 
Yeah...when I found out what it could be worth I tested it with a magnet...sad to say it was not copper...
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERY Coinstar magnet :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from MY DAILY SNAPSHOT over to COINSTAR FINDS for more exposure :..​
 
Probably not a lot of those still left floating around in circulation. When I was a kid in the 1960s they were still pretty frequently found. But then silver was also found on a regular basis also.
 
It was an interesting surprise find for me historically and then found out after researching it that if it was copper it would have been worth a fortune as well :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom