What's new

One more silver

Twig57

Full Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
109
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
My wife and I went to an area we had permission that used to be a horse riding club. We hunted it last year and didn't find anything but clad and junk. It has been active since the 50s so it's always been on my mind. Today's hunt went better and we will go back and look through the junk a bit closer. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440737541.782926.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440737541.782926.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 136
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440737553.447674.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440737553.447674.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 12
funny how 1 silver dime makes the day so much better, good find!
 
Awesome find! I completely agree. I could go to a park and find 10 clad quarters and no silver and I think of that day as a skunk, but find one silver dime and nothing else and I'm super happy. There's just something great about digging silver.
 
A silver is a silver, & that makes for a good hunt, no matter how new or old.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom