What's new

one more time

jamey

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
1,925
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well really need to get some things done,going to be my last hunt for awhile but found some cool stuff,the pendant i will be wearing,the rocks i will be studying.have no ideal about the triangle thing,it is rock and never saw something like it.thanks for looking at my stuff and hope you all have a great year.Peace.. today 008.webptoday 010.webptoday 001.webptoday 004.webp
 
Upvote 0
What you think the square one was.... ? And the pendant looked creepy from my phone. Might be Jesuit.... Lol but for real
 
oh,it looks more like a diamond shape,im not sure.St Christopher is not creepy
 
the one in the first picture is near invisible...the second one is a great shot too. your camera takes great photos, good blow up res. the diamond one could be natural...see how it is not a perfect rhombus/diamond shape, but that the two side corners don't quite match up? I have found a few stones that fracture along those planes and make such shapes.
 
The red rock looks like pieces we find in camps here they ground down for red pigments to make paint.
 
Cool Finds! :icon_thumleft:
I like that middle one in the first photo, what a heartbreaker.
 
I'm not talking about your diamond rock but that middle broke point... Never seen one like it... And couldn't make out the pendant good. I'm sure St. Christopher wasn't creepy being that he was a saint. Never meant any disrespect, thought that they was all cool
 
im not mad at ya coosakid,ya that middle one was well made,it may have been a harding.thanks for looking at em and i thought the pendant was creepy too when i first saw it.
 
Yep mowing time is here again. Going to cut into my rock hunting. Might have to replace my fence to that will be a pain for sure. Nice finds
 
It would be hard to stop with a site that produces such interesting finds!
 
thank you all
 
Great finds! That pendant is great, I wonder it's age?



I have a square rock I found very much like the one you found. Not sure what it is but I always held onto it. I'll take a pic...
 
Last edited:
i think it is from the 70s
 
Here is that square rock...I didn't think too much of it but found a scraper/knife and flakes in the same location. There were no other stones of this type (whatever it is) in the area.
It is also very smooth on the sides and "bacK' like it has been handled a lot. ?



IMG_0167.webpIMG_0168.webpIMG_0169.webp
 
Last edited:
thank you crj1968.i think we got something when we picked these up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom