spawn00x Sr. Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 332 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location El Paso Texas Detector(s) used Minelab X-terra 70 Feb 3, 2011 #1 Found this metal detecting. Need help identifying... Thanks in Advance! Attachments DSC01824.webp 28.1 KB · Views: 242 DSC01826.webp 15.3 KB · Views: 239 DSC01824.webp 28.1 KB · Views: 199 DSC01826.webp 15.3 KB · Views: 206
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 #2 I would guess of the two 82cd cav, as far as I know airborne never has a special collar insignia. Cool pin! Upvote 0
I would guess of the two 82cd cav, as far as I know airborne never has a special collar insignia. Cool pin!
Rmeav8r Hero Member Joined Nov 4, 2004 Messages 711 Reaction score 962 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 #3 I would say it is the 82nd Regiment, U.S. Regular Army. Collar insignia was used for regimental affiliation during WW1. It looks like an Enlisted mans bronze collar device, 1917. See the attached chart upper left side. Attachments DistinguishingMarksArmy1-sm.webp 130.9 KB · Views: 211 Upvote 0
I would say it is the 82nd Regiment, U.S. Regular Army. Collar insignia was used for regimental affiliation during WW1. It looks like an Enlisted mans bronze collar device, 1917. See the attached chart upper left side.