What's new

One Of My Best Days Ever

limegoldconvertible68

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
228
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illiniois
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 11"DD coil, CZ-21 with 10" coil, Fisher 1265X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a new place to search and I came up with a few early wheats, an 1901 V nickle, a musketball, a buckle with oakleaves on it, some sort of large button with an eagle on it, a merc, a 1903 Barber dime and my very first SLQ with a readable date 1920!
 

Attachments

  • _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00021.webp
    _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00021.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 875
Upvote 0
a great day. Can you post a better pic of the button?
 
Oh yeah!
That was a good day. We remember these when times are slow.
Newrt
 
nice score on the Qtr!!! MR TUFF
 
Nice Finds ! It is always a real treat to get a PRE 1925 SLQ with a date ! I hope you don't mind I resized your PIC MaineRelic
 

Attachments

  • _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00021.webp
    _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00021.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 703
A great day in my book! :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice haul.

I love new sites.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom