What's new

One of my best days...

torreya

Full Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
111
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
So I had a really good day for clad. Best find was $140 cash just laying in the grass!
 

Attachments

  • 1432156924934.webp
    1432156924934.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 202
Upvote 22
$140! NICE! My best ever was a $100 bill on the ground at a Bronco game. I had just left the beer line with two large beers....you shoulda seen how fast I sat one beer down, grabbed the bill and the beer with one hand and back up.

A couple of months ago I was swinging and found a folded up new $5 with the purple ink. I looked at it a second or two before I realized it was money. It was my best find that day.

HH ALL
 
That is enough money to buy a cheap $1 gold piece! Awesome thing to find!
 
whoever lost it was all:BangHead:...guess they shouldn't have lost it then huh?
 
Easy money, congrats. Any plans on what it'll go towards?
 
Easy money, congrats. Any plans on what it'll go towards?

Well right now I plan on putting it into the "regular money" jar. This is where all of the clad I find gets put after a couple days in the rock tumbler to clean it up. This is my Christmas fund..it sure helps out after a season of detecting!
 
We are out there, we will find cash on the surface too. Congrats. I found $260.00 rolled up in the busy aisle of an outdoor flea market once. Picked it up, looked and waited for the frantic owner for several minutes, no one showed. Sometimes we are just blessed to be in the right place at the right time. Sub 8-)
 
Well right now I plan on putting it into the "regular money" jar. This is where all of the clad I find gets put after a couple days in the rock tumbler to clean it up. This is my Christmas fund..it sure helps out after a season of detecting!

Just remember not to tumble the $$$$
 
Nice finds on the $140.
 
Buy at least "1" Powerball Ticket!!!!:icon_thumright:
 
Cool! Wonder who could have dropped that. Maybe a careless jogger. :thumbsup:
 
That would be anybody's Best Day.
 
Most I ever found in the grass while metal detecting was $20. But I did once find $300 on the floor of a crowded nightclub in Dallas, TX.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom