What's new

One of my best finds this year........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought since things were slow I would post one of my better finds this year. Found in the hard packed snow on a sledding hill. This is a men's Bulova 10 diamond watch. I had a link removed and it fit's great. So far it is the only find that I actually wear.
Who knows maybe it is banner worthy? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • DSC08944.webp
    DSC08944.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC08945.webp
    DSC08945.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC08944.webp
    DSC08944.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 483
  • DSC08945.webp
    DSC08945.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 477
Upvote 0
i love watches ...good find
 
Very nice . I found two working watches this year and both of then were cheapies. One was a casio which I gave to my father and the other was a bolax.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom