What's new

One of my favorite finds

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
610
Golden Thread
1
Location
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one popped up in my sand scoop one day.
I was blown away. It has a square cut blue sapphire
and 4 diamonds one on each end. kind of reminds me of what
real spanish treasure should look like. 8)
 

Attachments

  • DSCN7789a.webp
    DSCN7789a.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,141
Upvote 0
Here's the center stone :o
 

Attachments

  • DSCN7790a.webp
    DSCN7790a.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 2,112
WOW !!!! that is downright impressive.
 
Very nice piece, Congrats!!!
That blue saphire looks totally awesome...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~
 
Coinshooter....absolutely gorgeous find!!!!!!!!!! WTG!!!!
 
:o WOW! That's some Cross! Sure looks like Sp. Loot! Is it marked 14k or 18k?

Joe
 
Very nice find there, Coinshooter. Congrats.
Bob
 
Very nice find, I like the gold work in it alot. 2 thumbs up :o
 
wow!!! thats gotta be worth some $$$$$$$ ;)
 
I am speechless. That is got to be one of the best looking crosses that I have ever seen anyone pull out of a scoop or the ground.

Rev
 
Have you done any research on this? It looks like it could be very old...
 
I can't hardly wait till I find my first valuable thing like your cross
My goal is to find enough to pay me back for my XLT and then I can talk the wife in to a Upgrade ;)
 
I can easily see why that is one of your favorite. It sure is a beauty.
 
Dude I think they want to use that in the next Indiana Jones movie. Awesome find WTG!!!
 
I echo the comment about the piece's potential age. Let us know what you find out, and FANTASTIC find!
 
That is nice it is a real beeauty!!!
:o :o :o :o :o
 
That is a very nice cross
 
Wife likes it.
 
I would be blown away too...it is truly B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L as Mrs. Oroblanco says.

What a stunning find :o

;) RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom