What's new

One of my favorite finds

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
610
Golden Thread
1
Location
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one popped up in my sand scoop one day.
I was blown away. It has a square cut blue sapphire
and 4 diamonds one on each end. kind of reminds me of what
real spanish treasure should look like. 8)
 

Attachments

  • DSCN7789a.webp
    DSCN7789a.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,141
Upvote 0
Wow, that's one sweet cross, and you call yourself coinshooter?Sand scoop? Guess I'll have to give the beaches a little more attention! W.T.G., Bootstrap
 
Thanks all. It's been a long time since I've been back here.
Been looking for a job instead and finally got that taken care of.
The cross was found in the water. I've found over the years more
jewelry is found in the water by far than on land.
I don't think it is old, but it could be a family heirloom.
Havent done anything with it except look at it. I'd wear it if I was a religious guy.
There's still time for that though.
It's 14kt with a diamond on each edge and a blue sapphire in the center.
Height is about 1 1/2".
 
Indeed! Nice find. Motor on!

Red Thunder
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom