What's new

One of our own

Awww Thanks ! I ran into a lady i use to work with yesterday an she told me I must really have a high tolerence for pain! I said that I don't know about I just know HE is with me !

I can not wait to see my friends on here ! Oct. can not come soon enough !
 
congradulations granny lets hope you whooped its butt with his help
 
Yep Sept. 3rd 4th and 5th !

And in HIS hands is the only way I've made it ! PRAISE HIM !
 
River Rat said:
Glad everything is turning out good, Evy! Talk with ya soon!

BTW, this "oldgoat" is not the same person as "Olegoat" the one we know with the moonshine. Just wanted to clarify that. ;D It can be confusing.
thanx for clarifying that Riverrat...I was about to when you chimed in....I'm the oldgoat from Tx. and while I no longer drink, I will admit to having tasted and enjoyed some moonshine in my day...
Evy, please get well soon, we are all pulling for you and sending you our prayers and good wishes...goat
 
Thank you much for the prayers an good thoughts ! i will get there.
I am bck at work at flex job .... sorta this week still am not going fast yet, :laughing7:
I will go back to Dr. this commin week to see when i can go back to aide job soon I need pay ck.
Not as sore ... never has been real pain just some soreness cant wait for it to stop ! i got stuff to do ! CLEAN !
 
Granny you are in my prayers and will be in till you are well. We are thinking of you .
Do not be afraid to ask if you need help , if it is possible and with in my means I will do what I can .
 
Thats so very nice Thank you! The only real help I need are hands an backs ! Cant seem to get that here. Oh well! But, thank you ! I will survive ! :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom