What's new

one piece eagle button with stars

Stan Milgram

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
232
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
T2, AT Pro, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to a field today that has been producing and started digging the scratchy, deep signals. Came up with this very nice one piece eagle button, which is almost fully gilted. Pre-civil war?
 

Attachments

  • cw button front.webp
    cw button front.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 153
  • cw button back.webp
    cw button back.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 28
General service Militia 17 stars. I would say prior to CW and used through the war from what I can tell it is a small convex so your dating is correct. In my opinion. I am sure the experts will come chiming if Im wrong. Nice one!
 
Stan my man that button is awesome.vanzutphen
 
Damn that is one awesome button....the more I see buttons like this I think I will be a collector
 
That's a beaut!
 
really cool find!, I like that button a lot, very neat!
 
:o eye candy !


CM D
 
Love it :occasion14: gotta find me one of those8-)
 
1830s 1840s if I remember right. Nice find, beautiful condition.
 
VERY nice button!!
 
Congratulations on the beautiful button find!
 
Ooooo! Very nice find! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom