G gigispop7 Full Member Joined Mar 22, 2009 Messages 171 Reaction score 222 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma city,Ok Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett AT gold, Minelab safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2015 #1 Upvote 12
cooper1841 Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2012 Messages 1,840 Reaction score 2,414 Golden Thread 0 Location S.E. Michigan. Detector(s) used Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 12, 2015 #2 1 British pound it should have writing around the edge as well. I found one last year, at a school................show and tell gone bad??
1 British pound it should have writing around the edge as well. I found one last year, at a school................show and tell gone bad??
D Duckman Willcox Jr. Member Joined Sep 20, 2015 Messages 66 Reaction score 60 Golden Thread 0 Location SouthTexas Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500, XP Deus, Simplex Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 12, 2015 #3 A British pound is a measure of currency at todays rate worth appox. $1.50
GA_Boy Bronze Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 1,437 Reaction score 1,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Jefferson, Ga Detector(s) used BH LRP 1265X, GoldBug II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2015 #4 So, real or fake?
cooper1841 Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2012 Messages 1,840 Reaction score 2,414 Golden Thread 0 Location S.E. Michigan. Detector(s) used Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 12, 2015 #5 GA_Boy said: So, real or fake? Click to expand... Oh, it is real
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2015 #6 Gotta be fake, there's no way that tiny coin weighs a pound! LOL, I know, I'm just kidding.
robfinds Silver Member Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 3,531 Reaction score 4,422 Golden Thread 5 Location Yorkshire England 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used XP Goldmax Dec 12, 2015 #7 Yep a one pound coin. Love finding these in the summer, when I go coin shooting (two pound coins even more).
Yep a one pound coin. Love finding these in the summer, when I go coin shooting (two pound coins even more).
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2015 #8 Whats the date on that Coin? My eyes / Computer are getting bad . I wonder if you could convert it at a money exchange. I think the Brits don't use the Euro.
Whats the date on that Coin? My eyes / Computer are getting bad . I wonder if you could convert it at a money exchange. I think the Brits don't use the Euro.
G gigispop7 Full Member Joined Mar 22, 2009 Messages 171 Reaction score 222 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma city,Ok Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett AT gold, Minelab safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2015 Thread Owner #9 a 1930's park i find something different every time.
PowerDubs Sr. Member Joined Oct 6, 2015 Messages 435 Reaction score 1,077 Golden Thread 0 Location NWNJ Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 12, 2015 #10 I found a one pound coin just like that about a week ago at a local park.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,310 Reaction score 48,567 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 12, 2015 #11 Post it to me the stamp will only be £1, no great loss.
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 12, 2015 #12 Oh... I get it, you're talking about a coin...