What's new

One roll equals One at 90%

AU-AG

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Picked up a really nice looking Kennedy 1964 half today from a bank that only had one roll. I have passed on single rolls before, but not any more!
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the 1964. :thumbsup: I am confused why you would pass one a single roll? ??? I don't pass on any halves, even if they only have 1 and I can clearly see it is not silver I always take whatever they have. 1 or 1000, you just never know.
 
single rolls(especially handrolls).....and loosies produce more silver per coins searched than machine rolled boxes...but you can't rule boxes out because when they produce it is usually big..at least that has been my experience so far..like sneak said ....pick em all up even the singles ...you just never know...besides most tellers love to get rid of them as they have to count them everyday and there isn't much turn around so they are usually stuck with them for a long time....if you take all they have off thier hands you may have just made a friend who might hold onto all the halves and save them for you...
 
Yes - rarely do I pass on any halves. Even when I know they are dumps. The tellers appreciate getting them out of their tills and remember me next time as the person that didn't waste their time when they searched and rounded up halves. Also I know that the bank has been cleaned out and the next time any halves will be new to me and not the same ones from the month before.

Maine_Jim
 
I was told a bank had 2 halves once, and I bought them. 1964 and 1945s. Never decline them!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom