What's new

One Room School houses & an old Church Site, give up some goodies

ringfinder

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Messages
2,753
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One Room School houses & an old Church Site, give up some goodies

Hi all,

Gary and I got out Saturday and just kinda wondered around looking for places to hunt. We finally ended up hunting several old one room school houses and then we ended the day back at our Church site.

Gary found 1889 Seated dime, a 1912 Barber Dime, a 1920 Mercury and a 1954 Rosy. He also found 3 V Nickels 1897, 1898, 18__ and 3 IH's 1886, 1901 and 1907. He also found a token worth 5 cents at the Bar, G W P. He also came up with a bottle opener, a couple of wheat's and 3 1940 nickels.

I found 1951 Roosevelt Dime, 2 V nickels 1884 & 1898, 3 IH's 1875, 1893, 1887, a Century of Progress Sky Bridge, Chicago 1933 penny token and a necklace with the name of Carol on it. I also found a toy pistol. and 3 axes.
I'm also including a picture of our trash finds and 3 axes I found.

Enjoy, we had a great time finding them.
 

Attachments

  • Gary\'s finds.webp
    Gary\'s finds.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 880
  • Denny\'s finds.webp
    Denny\'s finds.webp
    42 KB · Views: 877
Upvote 0
Re: One Room School houses & an old Church Site, give up some goodies

Awesome finds and congrats! HH, Mike
 
Re: One Room School houses & an old Church Site, give up some goodies

Nice finds...congrats! The cap gun looks pretty cool

HH

Funkman
 
Re: One Room School houses & an old Church Site, give up some goodies

awesome finds there Ringfinder, Indian Heads are my favorites too !! I think its something about the Indian thing goin' on !!!

Congrats!

Mark (A.K.A. ivy_walls)
 
Re: One Room School houses & an old Church Site, give up some goodies

outstanding!
 
Re: One Room School houses & an old Church Site, give up some goodies

downindixie said:
Is the token a railroad token?

No as far as I can tell it's from the Chicago Worlds fair 1933 and the other token is a Bar Token good for 5 cents in trade

HH, Ringfinder
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom