G gwhitson Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2007 Messages 125 Reaction score 128 Golden Thread 0 Location nw ar--se ks Detector(s) used whites dfx Oct 10, 2012 #1 no luck today just one triple dammit Attachments Resampled_2012-10-10_16-57-05_6061.webp 108.7 KB · Views: 101 Upvote 0
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Oct 10, 2012 #2 gwhitson said: no luck today just one triple dammit Click to expand... Is that a broken quad? Heartbreaker, I'll play my violin.lol
gwhitson said: no luck today just one triple dammit Click to expand... Is that a broken quad? Heartbreaker, I'll play my violin.lol
G gwhitson Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2007 Messages 125 Reaction score 128 Golden Thread 0 Location nw ar--se ks Detector(s) used whites dfx Oct 10, 2012 Thread Owner #3 play it loud i'm still adding dammits that thing was made a lot better than it looks there
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Oct 10, 2012 #4 gwhitson said: play it loud i'm still adding dammits that thing was made a lot better than it looks there Click to expand... I busted the strings for you!! Did I call the point correct?
gwhitson said: play it loud i'm still adding dammits that thing was made a lot better than it looks there Click to expand... I busted the strings for you!! Did I call the point correct?
G gwhitson Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2007 Messages 125 Reaction score 128 Golden Thread 0 Location nw ar--se ks Detector(s) used whites dfx Oct 10, 2012 Thread Owner #5 u know i couldn't tell u been collecting for 35 yrs but never got into iding
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2012 #6 Very nice finds! That happens alot to me when I get out looking, in fact more than you think. You have done well! At least you found some partial points. Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
Very nice finds! That happens alot to me when I get out looking, in fact more than you think. You have done well! At least you found some partial points.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2012 #7 Bifuricated bases = old. Nice finds I would stay close to that area.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2012 #8 For sure. Its a nice dammit anyway.
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Oct 12, 2012 #9 Nice early archaic piece. shame about the ear but hey, it happens. Still a good find.