What's new

One WV Swirl

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Looks like you don't even need me anymore!"

You should be so lucky!!!:laughing7:

OK. I have ONE, and only ONE, guess for this puppy. So it is either going to be a 'Pass' (:headbang:) or a 'Fail' (:cussing:).
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9533.webp
    IMG_9533.webp
    109.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_9535.webp
    IMG_9535.webp
    94.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9536.webp
    IMG_9536.webp
    94 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_9537.webp
    IMG_9537.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 96
I don't know. It's a toss up between alley and jabo for me.

My "guess" score on this one was "Fail" - I was thinking Cairo. Sometimes I find myself "avoiding" my WV swirls b/c of their difficulty in ID; but I'm not ready to throw in the towel on them just yet!!!
 
I considered Cairo while looking at this one. It's possible, I don't know who made it. Cairo generally has bubbles in the matrix but not always.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom