My heart goes out to you! Very nice though that the time that you have left will be spent doing to world's greatest hobby! My Grandpa, who was an all around wonderful person, had terminal colon cancer. I met him in the last few months of his life, travelling down to Argentina, where he has lived since he was a young boy who moved from Spain. He was so positive and cheerful I never knew he had anything wrong with him until he passed, he kept his disease a secret and only decided to have minimal treatment. I realized that the reason why he did that was so his family would remember his last year on earth as a great and happy one, and he was quite old and accepted his death. I still feel him around me, and the week after he died, I could strong feel his positive presence. I am deeply saddened to read this post, I am hoping very much for you to long outlive your estimate. I have heard of people who were told 6 months living 6 years. Reading your post makes me become more aware of my time on earth, I may only have months left for all I know, anyone could. It is always best to live your whole life like you only have a year to live, so when it is your time, you have no regrets and are willing to go. In the year or more that you have left on earth, they may even develop a cure, they are very close to some medical breakthroughs. My advice, which I am very unfit to give, is to remove all dread from you and focus only on happy things. Make the most possible out of your time here, and you won't have any regrets when it is your time.