What's new

Online Relic Magazines...

metal80

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I came across this online magazine recently... http://www.relic-hunting.com/ I read from a blog this lone guy started it a few months ago and now is world wide...check out page four I believe....that guy is certainly creative! Good stories on relic hunting and its free...

To tired to go into detail its midnight so check it out...

Greg
 
Lastly, I forgot to mention he publishes the magazine once a month...alright, think thats all I forgot! Enjoy :thumbsup:
 
I put the link up for this sometime back,and they moved it to the "links" forum. Yeah it's a great read,and Jim's a good guy who's worked hard on this,and unlike other writers, i KNOW he's travelled and detected.Most of the articles in the Mag are from people he's met and knows and has detected with.Oh..it's bi-monthly btw. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom