I am into online work and have tried surveys before....Unfortunately they dont pay much and most you must complete certain things like sign up for something...Then they'll pay but you must remeber to cancel or you will be charged...Also you're only 15,I'm sure you don't have a credit card...But you seem like an industrious kid to have wants and not ask your parents to buy it for you...Theres lots of ways you can make money...Maybe collect cans or scrap metal(copper,aluminum) have a yard sale when the weather breaks...Look on craigs list in your area for used detectors for cheap...Maybe you can barter,Rake leaves,shovel snow or something of that sort....Get the entry level detector for under $100...It will be easier to get that amount up than $500...Also look here on Tnet..There are many great people on here that maybe can help....Also I make some extra money on the net when I shop..tons of stores here ,its free,Also ebay is on here so if you buy your detector there you can get 36% of the final seller fee....Heres the link:
LINK REMOVED BY GERALD SORRY!
The cool thing here is when you tell your friends you make a commission off what they buy as well!!
So you can make some fliers with your site name and put them up around town...If you want send me a PM for more info and I can help you get started up....Also anyone else who would be interested send me a PM
Regards Gerald