Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 3, 2014 #1 Hunted about 10 hours the last 3 days and only found this one Attachments image.webp 43.5 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Jun 3, 2014 #2 Nice.. Keep at it
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jun 3, 2014 #3 Wow! That was a hard earned little piece. Nice!
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2014 #4 that's a loooooong time to go-- and I feel ya. At least there's THAT! Broke or not, a good find! Yak
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2014 #5 it's still a good find
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2014 #6 Some weeks I go without finding nothing but shards. I went yesterday but found 1 shard and called it a day. Sometimes you find them most of the time I don't. That's what makes finding a point a real treasure when you do. Nice find
Some weeks I go without finding nothing but shards. I went yesterday but found 1 shard and called it a day. Sometimes you find them most of the time I don't. That's what makes finding a point a real treasure when you do. Nice find