What's new

Only 52 More wheats and I have a full set Pulled from circulation.

coincollector101

Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Ive pulled All but 52 coins out of circulation to have a complete set of wheats.

1909 vdb 1935 d
1909 s vbb 1935 s
1909 s 1936 s
1910 s 1937 s
1911 s 1938 s
1911 d 1939 d
1912 s 1940 d
1912 d 1942 s
1913 d 1943 d
1913 s 1950 s
1914 d 1952 s
1914 s 1955 s
1915
1915 s
1917 d
1917 s
1918 s
1918 d
1919 d
1920 d
1921 s
1922 d
1922 plain
1923 s
1924 s
1924 d
1925 d
1925
1926 d
1927 d
1928 d
1928 s
1929 d
1931
1931 d
1931 s
1932
1932 d
1932 s
1933 d

If Any one can Help Me Complete my set by trading or good prices on coins.
Ive got Tons Of Doubles if your Trying to complete a set also.

Thanks,
CC
 
Upvote 0
I think, at least two, are not going to come cheap. Unless you actually find them CRHing.
 
Good luck, CC. So far this year, I've found all the wheaties but 9. I wish I had known you were collecting, cause I just traded them! :P

fwiw, I have found two 1909-s (no vdb) in circulation just this year alone. I hope you find them all, but uh...yeah, two of them will be expensive.
 
I see your missing 1955 s.. just got 6 of them today.... out of same hole (MD) hang in there you will get them. also got a badly worn 1925 Mercury dime.
 
Nice Snappy Out of the same hole thats Crazy....
Yep in time Ill Be Complete.
But there so many other sets I wanna do also....
Its so addicting.
 
I bought these today

1936 s
1942s
1920 d
1919 d
1955 s
1918 s

As well as 25 unsearched Bank Rolls of wheats. ;D

Getting there one coin at a time.

CC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom