What's new

only about 8 inches

Pulltab Parson

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
823
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
only about 8 inches of snow left to melt away until I can get out and do some hunting! I swear, I'm beginning to think that the winter will be here until June. If that is the case I'm moving to freaking Florida! Well maybe not Florida, I can't stand all that heat and humidity. . . :laughing7:

HH
PTP
 
around here people will strap a snow scoop to the roof of there car and drive un till the first person asks
what it is then they say you never seen or use one of these before and when the person says no
they look for house to buy and move in
knowing they don't get snow there and detect all year long
 
I live at 7000 ft in a ski town.Snow going fast on the sledding type places.Yesterday I went out anyways and discovered that the coins and such dropped this winter make their own distinct holes in the snow pack.I had a great hunt...lots of clad and some cheap bling.Also a sterling chain and dragon pendant.
ITS ON !!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom