What's new

✅ SOLVED Only engraving "Italy"

Coindetector1

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2017
Messages
25
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Antonio
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter/ Whites Dfx E series
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a one of a kind piece? Can not find anything about it online.
Thank you for your answeres
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0558.webp
    IMG_0558.webp
    445.8 KB · Views: 120
Nice ID Icewing :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
It is a silver plated St. Christopher pendant. I have absolutely same in my collection of religious finds. This one is not antique but quite modern one (30 years max. old). You can buy like this in the church.
 
Upvote 0
It says page is missing when clicking the link.? I seen this a little late. Sorry
 
Upvote 0
Thats a really cool find and great ID
 
Upvote 0
Welcome from Mi. Tommy
 
Upvote 0
I found the listing you are talking about IceWing, thank you
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom