What's new

Only found one today

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But it was a nice one
001 (1024x768).webp011 (1024x768).webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow! That is a nice one. In which part of South Carolina did you find it?
 
That's what I call a point!! I would be happy finding just one if it looked like that. Tony
 
One that nice you should show both sides. Im sure if they are like the ones I find one side might be nicer than the other.
What are you typing it as?
 
Really nice relic, and that insitu is great!
 
One that nice you should show both sides. Im sure if they are like the ones I find one side might be nicer than the other.
What are you typing it as?
Kirk-Here is the other side Rock-Thanks
004 (1024x768).webp
 
That is a huge corner notch. Miracle when they survive that size in a field. Nice!
 
Great condition. Nicely worked & yes surprising it survived. Congrats!
 
That is nice! You've found some real beauties this year. Was it found in a plowed field or a timbered site? If it was a plowed field, amazing that it did not get dinged up!
 
One that nice you should show both sides. Im sure if they are like the ones I find one side might be nicer than the other.
What are you typing it as?
Kirk-Here is the other side Rock-Thanks
View attachment 1345613

Both sides look good to me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom