Mike from MI
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2007
- Messages
- 3,295
- Reaction score
- 2,665
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vicksburg Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
6 good cents that is! 
My six cents included two wheats 1932D and 1928D, two Indians 1903, and 1880, and a nice 1867 two cent piece! I will take that six cents any day! My first dig of the day was a nice thimble that is not smashed. I also got a nice suspender buckle that has a Pat date of 1871/ 1874.
My six cents included two wheats 1932D and 1928D, two Indians 1903, and 1880, and a nice 1867 two cent piece! I will take that six cents any day! My first dig of the day was a nice thimble that is not smashed. I also got a nice suspender buckle that has a Pat date of 1871/ 1874.










