What's new

Only my third silver

Twig57

Full Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
109
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
My wife and I have been detecting for a little over a year and we are hooked. Today we went to an area that is used for county fairs,rodeos,etc. this area has been detected lots and after the yearly events it yields lots of new stuff, but today I found my third silver dime. Can't wait to go back and see what else has been missed over the years. Thanks for looking. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438304497.692450.webp
 
Upvote 24
Congratulations on your Silver. It only takes one to be addicted
 
Very cool!!! Hit that place slow and go deep!!!
 
always nice to pull silver from a pounded spot
 
always nice to pull silver from a pounded spot

It always puts a smile on my face when it happens

Nice going on your silver, best of luck on the next one.
 
Thanks all for the comments, and basque-man i agree. Need to really take my time. I found a 1915 buff near that area and I know its been hunted hard since the 1990s.
 
Congrats on your silver. I hit a park from the late 1800's that was a fairgrounds before that and has been pounded since detectors were invented and I pulled an 1868 shield nickel this year. Keep going back and check the less obvious areas and around trees, my nickel was only about 3-4" but was being hugged to death by roots at the very base of the tree.
 
Congrats on the silver!! Always a good day when you find silver.
 
Nice silver. Keep it up & they will continue to be under your detector.
 
Good going T57! Way to find the treasure that all of the others missed. I bet it makes it all the sweeter! Best of luck to you.
 
Congratz on the silver! Keep it coming!
 
Congrats on your Rosie !! Hope you get some more goodies when you go back.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom