Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Got a call today and was asked to look for some keys at a 1920's house. The deal was since I was lookin for the keys I could keep any coins I found. The fella said the keys were lost more than a month ago, but he would like me to see what I could do. My wife and I showed up to find out that the only spot that wasn't scraped off by a bobcat was up in front. A space about 20 foot by 10 foot. :'( The rest of the property had been scraped down over a foot, and had only sporadic iron signals.
I spent about 45 minutes huntin that strip and managed a couple keepers. Along with the 1956D rosie I also managed 4 wheats. The oldest being 1919S. I did find what was left of the keys, but the lawn mower had beat me to em. The little car is cool too. It says Sheetal inside. At first I thought it was another tootsie toy, but after cleaning I found it wasn't. Hope ya'll are doin as well as I am, or better.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• DSCN0092.JPG
    DSCN0092.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 816
  • RSCN0095.JPG
    RSCN0095.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 801
  • DSCN0093.JPG
    DSCN0093.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 807
  • RSCN0096.JPG
    RSCN0096.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 804
  • RSCN0094.JPG
    RSCN0094.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 811
Upvote 0
Good deal right there. Oh well, at least you found what was left of the chopped up keys. And a silver to boot. Sweeeeet...jgas

:thumbsup: Sweet :icon_sunny: cant wait until the snows all gone it is getting better around here, just about time you think it going away it snows again. :icon_study: :coffee2:

One little silver makes all the difference on a day's hunt. Congrats!

Ray

Nice going JUJU, Any silver is good!

Steve

Good job! Those are some of the best hunts when folks need help.... and you get to keep the extras! You did great! - Noodle

Nice finds...but those keys look like they've been there more than a month....

lairmo said:
Nice finds...but those keys look like they've been there more than a month....
Yeah they were. All he told me was that the keys had been lost for more than a month.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

nice finds...Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back