wormnblack
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2007
- Messages
- 71
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Dyersburg, TN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
Dyersburg, Tn here. Welcome to the MD underground!!! 


.... Just kidding theres enough for everyone, if I can't find it I'm tickled to see someone else do well... Y'all take it easy....Jimarrowman80 said:Im interested in any info on civil war activity in the Johnson City area. I know about Fort Stokes near Johnsons Depot, and I know about a battle fought around 1863 or so near Carters Station. I know the rebs chased the yanks back from Carters station to Johnsons Depot and broke chase...any more info anyone?? Looking to hunt some relics very soon!
HH
A80
I live about 15 minutes from Murfreesboro and 25 minutes from Warren County (McMinnville). I am new to md and don't know any sites to go to. Hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have a cheapo Wal Mart Pioneer EX Bounty Hunter, but it will do until I find the motherload of treasure and can afford to buy a more advanced md.
est by far.Want to do more relic hunting,mostly coin hunted before. good luck to all Fred