What's new

Oooh my found silver

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454713743.158836.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454713753.679438.webp 1895 O quarter been awhile since I have found a coinImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454713865.152498.webp and it's a start to the hunt there for two and half hrs with Chazz cage
 
Upvote 42
Very nice, Congrats :occasion14:
 
Looks to still have some meat on the bone. Congrats
 
Good looking coin! Nicely done.
 
That's a beauty! Congratulations. Gotta love a Barber anything.
 
wasn't used much I see
 
Good job on the Barber quarter. Thats a bucket list find for me
 
That is awesome I would love that in my collection Good job
 
Awesome quarter
 
Really sharp looking Barber.I haven't dug any old silver in awhile. Congrats!
 
Congrats on digging that sweet Barber. :occasion14:
 
Nice crisp one. ����
 
Nice crisp one. 👍🏽
 
Great find. I can't wait to find my first silver. I'll probable dance around like a little kid.
HH
 
Beautiful find!!!

aj
 
Very nice silver find! :occasion14:
 
Very nice looking Barber Quarter. They are a beautiful coin to see come out of the ground.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom