What's new

Open invite for Eastern Idaho MD trip.

TroutBumDave

Full Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
95
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Utah
Detector(s) used
White's Coin Master 6000/D -- Garrett GTI 2500 -- Etrac
Primary Interest:
Other
I posted this in the MD forum, but haven't had any takers. I hope it's not against the rules to double post this sucker -- I'm too lazy to check and, I guess, too inconsiderate to care. That's really lame of me, actually. Too late now though, I'm committed!

Howdy everyone. I am going to be on our property near Ashton, ID from June 10th to the 17th. There is a ton of history on our property, including an old privy, two old cabin foundations, native American artifacts, and an old lumber mill. Most of it is from the late 1800's. I don't know if anyone has ever MD'd it before, but I'd bet not. Anyhow, this is an open invite to you all. I am fairly new to MD'ing, and would love the chance to watch a master at work. The catch? You'll have to endure a bunch of stupid questions from me. I might beg you to let me buy back some of your finds also... mostly interested in arrowheads.

So, who wants to go play?

Thanks for the consideration.
 
not sure where ashton, id is located. I am in the couer d' alene area but I am not a pro.
 
Ashton is about 60 miles north of Idaho Falls, Davin. It's right at the base of the hill you climb to head into Island Park on U.S. 20.
Jim
 
sorry i am late on this but thanks jim, i appreciate.
 
No problem....hope you have a great weekend.
Jim
 
hope you do also. best of luck to you.
 
Me and my sister would be interested. She lives in St Anthony and I live in IF
 
How did the hunt go? I'm fairly new to metal detecting. Live in S.W. Idaho. If you are looking to go again sometime, I'd make the drive if asked. Thanks, HH.
 
Use to vacation in priest river for 5 yrs in a row , pops had a place there on the river . Would love to live there but I hate the snow and cold as im from sunny california .
Post up some gold finds from the area peeps .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom