Les West Central Fl
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,334
- Reaction score
- 1,306
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bradenton, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
In the past I or some members of our club have been stopped at the beach or been called at home about a lost item. These people have told us where, when and how they lost the jewelry and if we could help them find it. I and most of my fellow hunters have gone out , found and returned the lost item. There are several people we do not share this information with because in the past they went and recovered the item then sold it for scrap , knowing who it belonged to.
My question is this: Do you consider this action, recover the item and selling it, proper or is it Finders Keepers?
I feel if this information is given to you it should be returned, it is not like finding jewelry and doing research to return it.
My question is this: Do you consider this action, recover the item and selling it, proper or is it Finders Keepers?
I feel if this information is given to you it should be returned, it is not like finding jewelry and doing research to return it.
Upvote
0
.We can see that she's losing hope,so my buddy says what hotel are you staying at and if we find it we will bring it to you.She says they all ready checked out and were fixing to leave,so I pull out a Sharpe marker at write my phone number on here arm,and we all kind of laugh at it and she goes on her maryway.A little later we go from the water back to her hotel and sure enough it's about 6 ft. from where the grass stops at the beach,from her hotel.We go inside the hotel and ask around they said that they can't give us that info. on their guests
,the really funny thing is that she lives to the town just north of where I live.






