What's new

Opinion?

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
732
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They recently put a historical marked stating that a confederate training camp was established and used for 6 months about a half mile from my house. I tried to get permission to hunt the property but it's for sale and I was denied. I think that since it was so close and I live in the direction of the nearest town in existence at the time that it stands to reason that some of the soldiers would have travelled, marched and trained in the land surrounding my house which I do have permission to hunt. I've mainly hunted an old ballfield on this property but think that based on this new informatio that I should start hunting the woods. What do you all think?
 
sounds good ya might find some good stuff out in the woods HH
 
Go for it ya never know till ya swing
 
Boy I'd be all over that like stink on a skunk. Woods here I come. I wouldn't be able to stand it until I found out one way or another.
 
Heck yes. I'd look for any younger tree areas that might have been open space.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom