Just_curious
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2017
- Messages
- 332
- Reaction score
- 273
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Georgia/Alabama
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi everybody. In my town, there's these really old section 8 housing buildings by the industrial side of town. Looking at the parcel data, it is registered as "the housing authority." From my understanding, this program is ran by the city, and funded by the town's citizens tax dollars. These buildings appear to be mostly abandoned, but some are occupied. There's about 6-8 buildings, all with individual housing inside (like an apartment). They're "U" shaped, with a court yard in the middle, and side walk splitting the middle length wise, and other side walks running from the main side walk to the main doors. Would you all consider this the equivalent of "city of xxxx" property? Would you detect it? I'm not worried about the area or anything. I'm a cool guy and easy to get along with...and I always have some protection on my side
. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks
. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks


. Especially in the East/South-east where there's an abundance of history being intentionally covered up I believe. But that's just a side rant. They area was pretty deserted, so I'm not concerned with the area. I do need to find a USED 5.3" or 4x6"DD coil for my machine though to really take advantage of the area.






