What's new

Opinions on what you think this might be!

I dunno but if it unclaimed i am sure as heck about to find out!
 
I was thinking maybe where an old home used to stand....my dad was telling me this story of these twin brothers back in the day who had a boat load of money and they didn't trust banks so they buried it around their property and I am thinking this might be the place he was telling me about....oh how google earth can be your friend these days! Thanks for responding and HH
 
I was thinking maybe where an old home used to stand....my dad was telling me this story of these twin brothers back in the day who had a boat load of money and they didn't trust banks so they buried it around their property and I am thinking this might be the place he was telling me about....oh how google earth can be your friend these days! Thanks for responding and HH

Theres a tale of a place like that near where i live,two feuding brothers(from a love interest)living in the same house,didnt like banks.I checked the area out,theres a hospital now on the grounds.:BangHead:
 
Looks like an elaborate cattle corral to me.
 
Good luck, hit those old trees and stumps. I almost always find something around the bigger ones, nothing big yet though
 
at first that is what it looked like to me...but I am gonna go and check it out anyways...not 2 far from where I live:)
 
Aint loosing anything except a little time and gas,you may kick yourself in the azz if you dont.
 
what is the 4 holes above it all?
 
you know I really don't have any idea....I just literally found this on google earth on my ipad within the last 20 minutes....my dad just gave me the location and I happened to stumble across it....if I find something valuable all the credit will go to him! When I get a chance I am going out there to inspect!
 
I believe mud hut is correct.it appears to be a cattle transfer station.Is this an area where cattle were processed?
 
Whatever it is it appears to be very large... not a house foundation... but I believe very large. I tend to agree with Bigfoot1 & Mudhut.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom