What's new

Orange County, CA

dano21

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Does anyone here hunt in Newport Beach or Corona Del Mar? I'm new to the hobby and would like to learn more (went to Corona Del Mar today and found 60 cents, and a lot of trash)
 
Upvote 0
I've hunted Corona Del Mar before. A lot of nails and burried beer cans. I saw the city has a scraper type machine to rake all the beach. My best find was a silver ring @ low tide, waist deep at the little beach next to the jetty. (Swimmer area).

I haven't been in awhile but parking fee is probably $15.00 like Huntington. It's still a little cool for swimmers in the June gloom. (?). August is looking good. More swimmers. Should be more goodies by then. :dontknow: :laughing9:


Welcome to the Net! :icon_thumleft:
 
I do I go to Newport beach everyday almost
let me know when you want to go and I'll go.

We just had and earthquake!!
maybe that will help the treasure hunting, mix it up a little

do you go morning or evening?

J in OC
 
I like to go in the morning. Less crowds. Sure I'll meet ya somewhere. Maybe next week. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom