What's new

Orange Swirls

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a few batches of pics of my orange swirls. I'm doing a bit of a challenge to myself. Instead of doing separate groups of colors, I did these all in one fell swoop and instead of keeping them separated they are now all in one container. That is going to make me really "work" to find them again, in some instances, after you give an ID! Don't forget tho, I know it is Christmas eve and I understand you will likely be busy - absolutely no hurry on any of them. I hope you and your family have a great holiday!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5254.webp
    IMG_5254.webp
    482.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5255.webp
    IMG_5255.webp
    316.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5256.webp
    IMG_5256.webp
    571.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5257.webp
    IMG_5257.webp
    524.6 KB · Views: 93
I think the 2nd one is ravens and the rest alley. First might be ravens too, kinda split on that one. Mostly thinking alley though the way the color lays on top.

That will be fun, digging around and matching up your marbles again! The more time you spend with them as IDed marbles, the more you'll get it. I'm a very fast learner but marbles were bordering on being too frustrating for me because I am so used to being able to take in information and apply it immediately and correctly. Marbles just aren't that way.

Thanks for the well-wishesm and I hope you and yours have a great Christmas too!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom