What's new

Orca

longsocks

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
254
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In one hours time at Lake Michigan, I found $1.16 in change 1 key and an Orca......But hey the sun was out, I was the only one on the beach and I could hear the waves lapping the shore... What more could I ask for other than some 70 degree weather... :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 04-28-10_1640.webp
    04-28-10_1640.webp
    198.5 KB · Views: 531
Upvote 0
longsocks said:
In one hours time at Lake Michigan, I found $1.16 in change 1 key and an Orca......But hey the sun was out, I was the only one on the beach and I could hear the waves lapping the shore... What more could I ask for other than some 70 degree weather... :thumbsup:
Wow I like your finds.Special this Orca.
Well Done.
 
Any time you can get out is a great time and beats sitting on the couch.
 
I'm tempted to vote BANNER on this one, because I'm a marine mammal biologist and I can tell you, orca are NEVER seen in your area (unless you are visiting SeaWorld). Nice one! :thumbsup:
 
orca's in the great lakes --humm that would turn a few heads ???
 
That Orca is best blackened with a little mango salsa. Otherwise it tastes a lot like bald eagle.

-FH
 
That Orca is best blackened with a little mango salsa. Otherwise it tastes a lot like bald eagle.
LOL thats good ..........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom